Leading Linear Positioning Systems
TRAVATROL® linear positioning systems for surface grinders provide an accurate and efficient method of controlling the reciprocating movement of machine tables, cross slides, and traversing wheel heads. Created with easy operation and consistent results in mind, it is also adaptable to other machine tools requiring adjustable limit positioning and reciprocating single-axis motion control.
Our systems replace manually adjusted “trip dog” devices. The operator selects the desired traverse range limit position via an intuitive front panel control. Re-positioning is possible during machine operation, allowing maximum control while in motion at any point over the traverse range.
This design works in conjunction with the grinding machine’s electro-hydraulic system and inclined taper bar for precise repeatability. Two-piece digital motion control systems are available for retrofitting by the OEM, rebuilder, or qualified service technician.
- Dual zone traverse range adjustment knobs.
- 0-100% graduated dials.
- Position indicating LED display.
- Manual directional toggle switch.
- Directional pilot lights.
- Compact, front panel mounted master control faceplate.
- Linear detection arm with positive contact roller provides feedback to master control.
Various traverse control mounting configurations.