The RESIDUMETERII digital handheld or traditional gauss meter is the industry standard for DC magnetic measurement. Quickly determine the strength and direction of DC magnetic fields with minimal need for training. This precision device accurately measures low residual magnetism and displays measurement levels so that you always have the information you need to ensure proper performance. The ELMATCO handheld digital gauss meters or magnetometers are lightweight and easy-to-use, making them a staple for professionals worldwide.
Digital Gauss Meter Standard Features
- 3 ½ Digit LCD [0.38” (9.75mm) Digit Height]
- On-Off Slide Switch
- Momentary Pushbutton LED Backlight
- External Zero Adjustment Dial and Low Battery Indicator
- Circuit Operates on a Standard 9 Volt Alkaline Battery (Included)
- Gauss meter Range is 0-1999 Gauss North/South
- Accuracy of Gauss meter is within 2% of Reading or 1 Gauss, Whichever is Greater
- Gauss meter Operating Temperature 0° to 40° C (32°F to 104°F)
- Belt Clip and Plastic Storage Case is included with Gauss meter
- Gauss meter Certificate of Calibration
- Gauss meter Dimensions 2.5"W x 3"H x 1.25"D
- Recalibration and Recertification of RESIDUMETERII Available through ELMATCO
Gauss measurements can be taken with these gauss meters or gaussmeters (flux meters) before and after demagnetization to ensure that degerming has been done correctly.